Serving the people of Iowa since 1997
Community Medical Supply is built on great service. In a day when home medical equipment and medical products are available everywhere you look, we know that service makes the difference and brings our customers back time after time.
We can help you select the correct CPAP/BIPAP machines and supplies, walkers, wheelchairs, and power mobility equipment you need, show you and your caregivers how to use them and even provide repair of the equipment. Each home oxygen patient receives regular visits from a licensed respiratory therapist. During each of these visits the patient's tubing, cannulas, and humidifiers are changed, portable tanks are delivered, and their oxygen saturation is checked.
Community Medical Supply offers free delivery service for the nine counties we serve: Cedar, Henry, Iowa, Jefferson, Johnson, Keokuk, Louisa, Muscatine, and Washington counties.
Other services we provide include:
- 24 hour emergency service
- Evaluation of client for specialized products
- Evaluation of client's home for wheelchair accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- 9 county pick-up and delivery of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Preparing compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies
- User compliance reports
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Cleaning of equipment
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- Accepting Medicare assignment
- Much, much more!
If you have questions, please contact us or visit one of our locations in your area.